The Mylan logo is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. © 2016. All rights reserved.
Anaphylaxis (pronounced "an-a-fi-LAX-is") is an allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and can be life-threatening. It occurs when someone comes into contact with a food or other trigger to which they are allergic. Accidental exposure to allergic triggers can happen anywhere, in or outside school, and it's important to be ready to use an epinephrine auto-injector and seek immediate medical care if a life-threatening allergic reaction occurs. Below are resources to Get Schooled in Anaphylaxis™ and help you and your community learn the basics.