The Mylan logo is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. © 2016. All rights reserved.
Like a pop quiz, a life-threatening allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) can happen suddenly and without warning. For some students, a bite of a classmate’s peanut butter sandwich in the cafeteria, a latex glove in the science lab or a bee sting on the playground could cause anaphylaxis.
Despite everyone's efforts, allergens are not always obvious and accidental exposure may still happen. That is why everyone in the school community should recognize the signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis and know how to respond if it occurs. Check out the tips below to learn more.